LinOnetwo wrote:

> where you can see macros on the right.

My hope is for the popup to be at the caret position though. IMO "controls"
should be as accessible as possible (but not in the way).

When will it be a stable relese? I'd like to use in my wiki!

Yeah... the *main* obstacle is that I really need help with the *regexps*.
For example, for:

There was a [[cat in a hat]] that [[sat on the mat

...find only the incomplete link.

<:-)