Actually markdown was already sort of able to handle internal links, for
tiddlers with no spaces in their names:

[Mine](#ThisIsMyMessage)

With the new ability, you could use the link widget:

<$link to="This is my Tiddler">My tiddler</$link>

and transclusions work right out of the box:

{{This is my message}}