This is a consequences of a change in behaviour in syncing of system
tiddlers.

A workaround is to use the publishFilter to exclude the storyList from
being saved.

Eric provides instructions here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tiddlywiki/publishfilter%7Csort:date/tiddlywiki/4Q21AiOrDmg/ilgUkcP-AwAJ