Tony,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I definitely understand where you're coming
from.  In fact, elsewhere in my TW, I have a tiddler, Plastic Cup, that is
both a todo item and a dollar tree shopping list item (done via tags) at
the same time.

But using the compound titles is actually done because I didn't want to
have one name that was ambiguous.  I might have one tiddler that refers to
a sled: "Sled: Snow: X-10".  While I may have another X-10 tiddler that is
actually a web cam: "Camera: X-10"

In that example, I couldn't have two tidlers named "X-10" could I?  One
with sled and snow tags, and the other with camera tag?