Hi Damon,

Look at

https://kookma.github.io/TW-Commander/#%24%3A%2FCommander

Under *Select tiddlers*, you see two buttons *select all* and  *deselect
all*
Simply click *deselct all*

No matter when and in which session you do this!

NOTE: For non-selective operation Commander do not use tag. Only for
selective operation tag is used.
This is because it lets user to filter their tiddlers in two stage. First
one can search a bunch of tiddlers for operation
and then select among them where writing filter may be cumbersome.

--Mohammad