Hi Jed, thanks for your answer.
I have a php-backend and I already have built a mechanism to upload tiddlers to the server which I posted to this group some time ago. A tiddler altered by the modifier gets an upload-button. But I think I would drown in unimportant uploads if this was the normal saving behaviour ... so that it would be hard to filter what is important. I would like that the users upload when they think it is really ready and till then reduce the risk of loss through the browserstorage-plugin. I think browserstorage is not the ultimate solution but it can be a good short-term-backup.

best wishes Jan
Jan Johannpeter