Hi community,
I am very fascinated with the new ability of the plugin-library to install plugins on the fly. I would like to use this mechanism for importing content - like history-data, theatre-plays etc. ... or even images. Because no js is involved, the even would run instantly.
What is the infrastructure behind the plugin-library?
Do you think it is possible to build and host a similar backend?

Thanks and best wishes
Jan