It looks like I forgot to put it in the changelog, but you can add
persistent usernames now. There is an option to save the username as a
cookie so when you use the same browser it will automatically set the
username to what it was the last time you used the wiki.

This is a per-wiki setting, but it should save the username similarly to
how browsers save input to forms on webpages.
The option to turn it on is under the `Setup this wiki` section in the Bob
tab of the control panel, there is a bug where if you don't have a name
entered yet the first character you type into the username field will make
it go out of edit mode, just click on the edit icon next to it and enter
the name after that happens. I will fix this bug at some point.

N.B.

This is not a login. It in no way adds any security to the wikis. It is
just a way to persistently have your name set in the wiki so you don't have
to enter it every time and to help in multi-user situations.