>Comments:

Bidirectional linking is definitely the best thing that could happen to
TiddlyWiki for me, thanks a lot for making this!

I think both this project and TiddlyMap make it much easier for users to
break long and complex sequence of ideas into smaller chunks of expositions
to be combined and reused in different sequences of ideas, this is the
philosophy of TiddlyWiki and also what makes it so powerful.

I have never used Roam research's product but I think the idea of networked
thoughts is you don't learn concepts one by one in a linear chain but you
learn by association of multiple concepts in a growing network. I believe
both TiddlyMap and TiddlyBlink are needed to do that, TiddlyBlink for the
automatic linking and TiddlyMap to generate the network and patterns at
different level of abstractions. The maps from TiddlyMap have different
"neighborhood scope", which is very useful to trace and connect ideas not
immediately linked, so for example if you have like 10 reference links,
consider nesting the links inside each other and look at the map instead,
this way TiddlyMap and TiddlyBlink complement each other and make each
Tiddler simpler, in accordance with the philosophy above.

I stopped using TiddlyMap precisely because it doesn't support automatic
generation of small local connections (maps) of related ideas. Doing so
manually was too cumbersome, but with this project I am thinking of picking
it up again!

>Frustrations:

Your stylesheet

$:/.giffmex/.Stylesheet4tiddlyblink

breaks dark themes, all texts remain black in dark themes, thus unusable.

Also, there are some glitches when used together with TiddlyMap

>Confusions:

Nothing for now!

>Question:

How do I fix the issue of two unwanted references

$:/temp/focussedTiddler
$:/temp/tmap/currentTiddler

keep showing up whenever I enter certain Tiddlers? see attached image. This
happens after I import TiddlyMap into TiddlyBlink

I really hope you make it possible to integrate TiddlyMap with this project!