Hello David

Thank you for the efforts putting this together, I  hope you do not mind a
few suggestions / questions ?

   - The "footer" of TiddlyBlink was better to my eyes (simply references
   with the option to change 'View references as:' from the menu
   - Can we hide the "references" none exists?
   - is there an easy way to add "breadcrumbs" on top of the tiddler? i.e.
   From Tiddler 2 you use a link to jump to Tiddler 3 and on the top of
   Tiddler 3 you have Tiddler 1 >> Tiddler 2 both clickable ? kind of a
   "Parent - Child" relationship ?
   - The indentation between the UL items is somehow big

bug thanks again