Hello-

I'm using Chrome on Mac because it's crazy fast (to me) compared to
Safari, and takes up less screen real estate.  The only problems so
far have been interacting with java,  both to save in TiddlyWiki and
to use some crazy applet stuff from Citrix. It turns out, there is no
Java support in the Chrome Mac beta!

FND on IRC pointed me to:
which looks to explain this, and there are fun open support issues
like:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=070bbdb56c78099a&hl=en

Basically, no TiddlyWiki saving in Chrome until it supports Java :(

-Chris