Mat,

Very timely
The Big Picture, Good Work, I will scour it for material but a lot of new
users will benifit from it. Thanks

On the Matter of Quines,

Most examples in the wild are Trivial Quines.

To me the single file model proves it. You use tiddlywiki (that app) to
save itself, the Document, which is also the app.
The UI is the document, the App, a Website, a file, tiddlers drive
everything and you can add and modify any tiddler. This is all without
running it on a server.
Tiddlywiki can be its own generator, Software Development Kit, its own
project tool all in one file.

Regards
Tony