Tom,

There are a number of ways the IFTTT can interact and same for tiddlywiki,
depending on how IFTTT can access it. If you tiddlywiki online you can
access content via a URL (see tiddler permalinks), if you have static pages
you can access html pages. TiddlyWiki can use a URL top open it different
ways. You can save or export files to locations the IFTTT can see and
possibly a lot more. The is a tiddlywiki atom feed and rss plugin that
could help. TiddlyWiki could generate a Mailto link which send and email to
trigger something etc...

I think more research is required, but their are many possibilities.

Regards
Tony