Anjar,

If you installed a trash bin plugin the delete would actually only be a
change if that helps.

This may not solve your deletes issue but there is a macro you may be
interested in https://tiddlywiki.com/#changecount%20Macro%20(Examples)
It works for each tiddler title and counts the number of changes, in this
session.

Regards
Tony