Riz,

Lots of good and important ideas. You possibly know this but if you edit
tiddlers in tiddlywiki.com you will get a link to the GitHub version. It is
possible there to submit document changes. Perhaps you could submit some of
the less controversial changes, and await some feed back on the more
involved changes?

I would like to add more examples to the documentation and fill a few gaps,
the only complexity is there a pile of macros on tiddlywiki.com to support
easy coding of the documentation, each time I edit I need to work these
"standards" out again. There seems to be no documentation guidelines, tips
and documentation macro references.

Personally I contribute a lot, to changes in tiddlywiki core but only
through discussion and issues, or tiddlywiki.com documentation changes. I
have not quite worked out how to submit changes to the core because I need
to fork the repository, I am still not sure if I have to fork again after
my last was a long time ago. Unfortunately it appears you are only
recognised in a tiddlywiki release if you made code changes through github,
not that I need this, just it would be nice.

I currently have a change to propose which needs changes in most button
tiddlers, I have no idea if there is an easier way than changing all
tiddlers, individually in Github. I understand there is a plugin first
approach, but I also have a few changes I would like to see and they over
lap a little, so not sure how to proceed.

Regards
Tony