Mat,

I really like what richlinks does, but I have not managed to get it working
in my own wiki, even in a empty.html. Installing from your demo site is a
"little Complex" and I am no doubt doing something wrong, however I am
trying to repackage it for an easier install. One reason is I would like to
add the package to my plugin repository so it comes up in my searches.

Can I help you package it for better distribution?

Regards
Tony