Springer, good point. And to work around the case sensitivity I have made all
my tid titles lower case. Lower case is the logical way of writing in the
middle of a sentence so it makes a Freelinks "hit" more likely. An option for
case insensitivity would be best though.

In addition, the have a higher chance of a hit I have also tried to choose
titles that, apart from being an extreme summary of the tid content, are also
more in line with the kind of combination of words that is used in natural
writing.

1 May 2020, 22:10 by springerspand...@gmail.com: