Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before, but I’d like the
latest and greatest instructions and best practices for setting up TW for use
on a Mac and iOS and I want to access it at home and away. I’m happy to use TW
in Chrome. No need for dedicated apps. I do want to have my TW secured but it
would be nice to not have to log in frequently. I want my TW to automatically
save backups and it sounds like I can use the plugin for this but I’d like
guidance for whichever solution. I’m happy to host on AWS or Google Cloud and
use one of the Node versions (Node.js or TiddlyServer) or just use a service
like Dropbox or preferably Google Drive or even GitHub or GitLab. Thanks for
chiming in!