Tony K

As Jed Voiced. Your question is not clear enough, what is a type and what
are its values? You need to provide more details.

If the document tiddler is tagged with more than one tiddler you need a way
to know which of these tiddlers is what you have nominated as the parent.

   - It is more complicated than what you want now but Bimlas has the kin
   filter (search on Tiddlywiki.com) which can do this
   - The ToCP macro allows only one parent for every tiddler (stored in a
   field), and this allows to climb a tree to one root tiddler.
   - Nested lists can be used to achieve what I am guessing is your
   requirements, a sophisticated filter may also.

Regards
Tony

Regards
Tony