Tobias Beer no longer seems to be active on this forum, or even in TiddlyWiki?
As a TW newbie I don't know what the status is, but he is/was a real guru, the
Uber Tiddly Meister, as Mat once referred to him in a thread in 2016. From what
I have seen of his work that is a very apt moniker.

Since a lot of new members have joined the forum I thought it would be useful
to point out the existence of his tutorials and plug-ins.

He has a section on Github, https://tobibeer.github.io/, with all the amazing
stuff. And even though he does not add anything new to it, AFAICT, I have added
the RSS feed (https://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/feed.atom) to my feed reader to
have an overview of some of his work.

As a newbie I can recommend Tobias's work.

--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com