Great work Nicolas.

Be great if you could put it on GitHub.
I have added the time element to my local copy and with a few amends seems
to work pretty.
Once on Github happy to share my fork. for others looking for times on
todos too.

I don't know if control panels are common in Plugins (only been using TW
for a few weeks) but I think a control panel would be great so time usage
could be toggled.
Also can then update to change which tags trigger which events too.

Andy