> I guess the tutorial is about generating a website,
> not customising it, which would be a separate tutorial :)

Fair enough. Although, generating a static site could actually be summarized in
just three words: 'tiddlywiki --build static'

Customizing that process so that it splits the markup you wish, well, I gonna
wait for (or I'm gonna write) a tutorial for that. Markup currently being
generated is full of invisible buttons, etc.