Saq - congratulations for a superior concept! That looks very practical.

You're addressing a weakness in TW that is not often talked about: TW is
great for *managing *notes but not optimal for *taking *notes. Anyone
attempting to use it during a live lecture will discover this within a few
minutes. One of my own attempts to solve this was rQuickTid
<http://rquicktid.tiddlyspot.com/> ("r" as in "remote") but yours is
obviously in another league. I'm looking forward to when you publish it as
I will use it!

I love the viewmode access to edit the tags. I'd prefer this over the
current native behaviour and believe it would encourage tag usage even
more. If there's ever federation or some other collaborative work around
tiddlers then I think adding tags in view mode would be very useful. It
could simplify a setting to  enable adding of tags but restricting
modification of the tiddler content.

Anway, thanks to both of you for a really interesting hangout!

<:-)