Jeremy,

Thanks for the new release of this invaluable tool for tiddlywiki.

   - One Question though is can the ability to ask TiddlyDesktop to share
   tiddlywiki's via url, such as on the local network be made available?
   I vaguely remembers suggestions this was already possible but the
   documentation was not clear.

I am installing and testing the new release now, for other readers these
are the key reasons I use it at present;

   - To launch my key task and knowledge management wiki I use every day in
   its own window independant of browsers
   - To launch a custom wiki that contains a directory of links that open
   in the default browser, launches local apps and batch files and displays
   contents of local files for review such as the result of a network check
   bach, the windows hosts file and more.

Thanks again
tony