Hello all,
I am currently have my TiddlyWiki file on my iCloud Drive, so both my Mac
TiddlyDesktop and Quine2 on iOS have access, and this has worked out nicely
thusfar (about 2 weeks of coming onboard to TiddlyWilki with this setup.
I would like to move to a "server model" with my TiddlyWiki file hosted
online in the cloud.
I currently have Linode server nanonode
<https://www.linode.com/products/nanodes/> with my own domain name setup
and ready to go, running Ubuntu 20 LTS.
So I would like to transition my single "wiki.html" file on my iCloud Drive
to this server for the following reasons:

   1. Have it accessible on the web would potentially allow my wife to use
   TiddlyWiki with me, and to have accessible permalinks to tiddlers to
   whoever I want in the future
   2. I would be able to have access to the WebSever API
   <https://tiddlywiki.com/#WebServer>, which then opens a world of
   possibilities for access, in particular, for creating new tiddlers
   3. I believe Quine2 for iOS can also access a tiddlywiki file on a
   server, so this should work as well.

I would like any advice on how to do this transition properly:

   - I assume I need to get Tiddlywiki running on Node.js on my Linode
   cloud instance
   - any other recommendations ?  Once Node.js is setup and the server is
   accessible, is it simply a matter of coping my "wiki.html" up to that
   server?  anything else I should be aware of?

-Brian