Jed, may I suggest that you announce this plugin to the wider group. I
think it's brilliant and maybe more people will find it useful as well.

I think that also Saq and Jeremy hinted at selectively delaying actions
during their hangout that was recently published
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!searchin/tiddlywiki/hangout$20104%7Csort:date/tiddlywiki/pT_Fr2pFsDU/coZ7JeUAAQAJ>

here. I think what was said was that sometimes some changes are not
captured by the subsequent action widgets because they fired before TW was
able to render changes made by the previous action widgets. So, I feel like
there could be a wider need for your widget :)

Thanks again,
Hubert