Hello Skye

On 19 Dez., 00:56, skye riquelme <riquelme.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Using Erics story plugins I can get the sequence right and turn off
> MainMenu etc. Then Firefox print is good enough for what I need.

So do I. See Stylesheet section in [1]. Since I am using TiddlersBar I
have to prepare for printing. [2]
[1] http://a-pm.tiddlyspot.com/#a-pmTheme
[2] http://a-pm.tiddlyspot.com/#PreparePrinting
and I use storySaver to select the story

> Except I would like to make the pages a little more
> presentable....three ideas
>
> A Table of Contents...generated from the story list....I actually
If you use erics story plugins you will have TOCs allready. Tiddlers
tagged: story

could be done may be:

tiddler: Table of Content

If you have the following style definition
.center
        { display:block;text-align:center; }

> printing to PDF so even links could be acceptabe/ useful.....any
> ideas..other than doing it manually....
>
> And a page header that has the title of the story (and a little logo
> type graphic???)

If you are printing to PDF, which program do you use? May be it is
possible to have "watermarks" at your pdf printer program. With this
it is easy to have a background pdf which is used with every page that
is printed.
-> may solve the Corporate Identity topic. graphics ...

> And a page footer....with page numbering....
Page numbering can be done by firefox. If you make "print preview" you
have an option "page layout" at the top. There you can adjust the
Title, page numbers ...

> any or all of these possible within the CSS scripting of media
> print ????
[1] works for me. But if you have a better solution. Let me know.

regards Mario