Hello Dave, thanks a lot again for your hard work !

I noticed that Stroll deactivates (or accelerates too much ?) the
animations normally visible with the "Pop" or "Zoomin" story views. Is that
a desired effect ? I personally quite like the animations and would like to
know if I can have them back :-)

Also, the link autocompletion does not show when I use ctrl+space, neither
any key combination that I tried (configured following the convention
defined by the developer here
<https://github.com/snowgoon88/TW5-extendedit/pull/10/commits/4308751c54fb657d97f50286d6b237dc9ca466ed>).

That bothers me a bit but still, it works with "[[" so...
I'm a little bit annoyed by the fact that this autocompletion plugin seems
not usable with, for example, CodeMirror editor that I like, and that it
does not seem to be possible to click on a completion to accept it (which
would be very useful on a touchscreen).