*Saq Imatiaz* thank you so much for the clarification and the encouragement
to develop my own use case! I think I could do it, I will let you know if I
succeed :D

Another thing, is there a way to publish static files directly to GitHub
Pages? I know it's already possible to publish the site .html file to
GitHub, but I would like to only publish static generated files, upload
them at every export.

I know Publii <https://getpublii.com> has this feature and it works
wonders. I attached the screenshot bellow: