@Edgaras it is a valid point, especially when I look back at things I setup
a year or two ago!

I too tend to:
a) place things under a name, for example $:/sq/stories or $:/sq/static and
then a filter can be be handy [prefix[$:/sq/static/]]
b) when it makes more sense for the tiddler to be in $:/config or if its a
shadow tiddler I need to tweak etc, I usually have a listing page per
"project" that lists all the tiddlers required for it, usually generated by
the above filter with a few tiddlers added on by name.

With a filter for all the tiddlers you need for a certain "project" it is
easy to see a list or create a button to drag and drop them into another
wiki. For example:
<$button dragFilter=<<myfilter>> > Static export tiddlers </$button>

Regards,
Saq