Mark,

I decided to follow your example and use the "TE" transclusion code that allows
inline editing of transclusions.

If have noticed that, when I do a transclusion, new tiddlers are formed
spontaneously. I have posted 2 of those on my Tiddlyspot siteĀ
http://peterspottiddly.tiddlyspot.com/

The titles are:
TE-263800324
TE--733562403

Notice also the single and double dashes.

Can these tiddlers be deleted safely? Can they be prevented?
--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com