Tony K

Haha thanks! I can understand it's very useful to see all links, but for
people writing content and publishing static files, system files are not
useful as backlinks.

4. So I really like the Freelinks feature, it finds words are mentioned in
other notes and relates to current note title. Some of the Freelinks I
would like to turn to Backlinks, so in those other notes mentions become
real links. Does that make sense?