Ok, I am a novice... so when I simply created a toddler with the proper
name specified at the link below, it succeeded but it did not appear in the
"more" list where the other markdown configuration file appeared.  Hoping
it worked, I then created a tiddly with markdown style and included a
couple of [[ ]] references to riddlers that I knew existed.  Upon typing [[
I expected a pop up of the choices, but none appeared.  When I proceeded to
type the  name of the existing tiddly [[5G]] and hit save.  The tiddly did
not end up with a reference to the existing tiddly, but the markdown looked
great. In addition, the directions say to use the official tiddlywiki
markdown plugin.  I only found one markdown plugin in the list so that's
what I installed.