oh thank you Mark, I should have asked days ago

a follow-up question please, is there a way to "add" '\n' that is not using

i.e in TWCrosslinks when then entry is added to the input box the plugins
appends it to a tiddler, for now I am using <br /> which, visually, doesn't
look so good if you open the tiddler.

thank you