While trying to install a couple of plugins, I discovered that dragging
tiddlers to a wiki doesn't work as expected in TiddlyDesktop on Linux
(specifically Ubuntu 20.04). Instead of importing the tiddler itself, it
imports a tiddler called "Untitled" whose contents is the title of the
tiddler in question. I've submitted an issue on GitHub, but in the
meantime, does anyone know of a workaround? Is there a way to import
tiddlers other than clicking-and-dragging? Or some other way of installing
plugins that aren't in the plugin library?