Hey John,

Whenever you export using advanced search with a filter expression, the
order of the tiddlers in the resulting static page will match the order
shown as search results. To order a small number of tiddlers in a specific
manner, you can feed them as separate lists:
[[Introduction]] [[Example Screens]] [[Exercise]]

As your number of tiddlers increases, you can supplement this with other
filters and lists and prepend/append tiddlers to modify the order at least
to some extent.

I'd also be interested to know if there's another method to achieve a
similar result.

Best,
Lumos