I should let you all know that I have somehow contracted Covid-19, despite
being in careful lockdown for two months. I haven't been tested (this is the
UK), but the symptoms have gradually become unmistakeable over the last week
and a half. It's all tolerable at the moment, and I remain hopeful that this is
a mild dose of the disease. My doctor says that I can be cautiously optimistic
that I've had symptoms for so long without developing the really dangerous
ones. I've been told unequivocally to rest, and so I'll likely be out of action
for at least a few days.

I'm very happy there's so much activity on the group just now, but naturally
frustrated not to be able to keep up. Hopefully I'll be back soon, and in the
meantime please take care of yourselves and each other,

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston