Thanks Samhan for the kind words!

I don't know anything about Electron apps. My goal was just to see how
close I could get in TddlyWiki to imitating Roam's linking features, and I
feel like I got where I wanted to get. You certainly have my permission to
create an 'Electron app' based on Stroll, preferably with its own name, and
just put 'inspired by Stroll' with a link to Stroll. Blessings.