I'm using a TW file to store SQL segments and whole statements that I
then copy into my SQL tool to execute.  It would be great if I could
turn off wikifying the text in these tiddlers as my SQL editor uses
'--' to mark comments; and TW changes these to another character not
acceptable to the SQL editor.  It is more of a nuisance than a serious
problem.
I was wondering if a tag like 'nowiki' could be assigned when you want
none of a tiddler's content to be wikified without needing to embed
codes in the text.
If I was designing this from scratch; I'd suggest using a cookie to
store the desired tag value (so it would be flexible for other people
and avoid hard-coding).
If someone has done something like this, I'd appreciate a pointer.