Hi all,

I've been trying to figure this out for a few hours. I've searched here,
Google, everything. Unfortunately I don't know enough about coding, command
line, etc. to figure out what I'm doing or simply not get exhausted from
troubleshooting.

I've downloaded an emptystroll.html file to run, uploaded it to a WebDAV
server I have access to, but when I click save changes, it says "Error
while saving: File changed on server"

The directory has full RW access given to everyone and there is no
authentication enabled currently. Any ideas? I've tried various browsers to
no avail, also.