I have a vague notion that either Stroll or Drift (recent Roam
Alternatives) would be beneficial for university students.  I have 3 adult
students currently in my family that might benefit from these TWs, but I
decidedly lack persuasive abilities regarding adoption of open source
projects (I'm the only Linux person in the family (for years)).

So if anyone reading this has the inclination to do a persuasive screencast
for either of those projects, i.e. how they work for someone
researching/writing papers commonly done at the university level, I'm sure
I'm not the only one who would benefit.

thanks,
- Dave