[image: Annotation 2020-05-22 141236.png]

OK These are actually the settings I made when setting it up. And the only
relevant setting for this does permit "anyone on the web to post". I don't
know what that means if it doesn't work.

But I don't think it is a matter of "signing up" - I think that if you
click the button I, as an admin, will get a request where I accept or deny
membership. I don't think there is any form of registration. How does it
work on this board - can anyone post? I would not be surprised if it is not
possible to post without first being granted access to do so because of
spam.

<:-)