Kevin

Reading through the filter operators and examples given on tiddlywiki just to
familiarise not memorize would be a good first step, you can then return to
search for help when you need it.

I for one was curious as to everything possible and worked my way through
tiddlywiki.com experimenting with simple examples of different operators. It
tends to make you think and discover new way to look at things even in every
day life. As well as arm you to ask the better questions when you ask for help.
Just remember to tell us what you want before telling us how you tried to do it.

Regards
Tony