G'day all,

Although I don't find writing particularly easy,  I fiercely enjoy the
challenge.

Maybe I enjoy the challenge of writing because I am ridiculously happy when
organizing a whole mess of deeply intertwingled
topics/thoughts/concepts/ideas.

Might be a wee sprinkling of OCPD/ADHD juicing all o' that.

Anyhoo ...

I've always thought that even the silliest out-of-left-field thinking can
sometimes trigger some of the best ideas.

In that spirit, I submit to you this latest TiddlyWiki endeavor o' mine
just in case there's anything in there that gives you any oh-so-awesome
big-brain moments of TiddlyWiki magic to share:

RAD.sb - a rapid application development framework for SpiderBasic
<https://cjveniot.neocities.org/RAD.sb_TW.html>

Cheers !