Hello everyone,

My problem is related. I couldn't understand your instruction completely.
Could you please elaborate more? I'll describe my problem in more details
below.
Any help would be appreciated.

I want to use a macro for all the tiddlers satisfying a certain filter esp.
(demo/details/details-macro (https://kookma.github.io/TW-Shiraz/#Install)
macro of Shiraz.

I know that {{!!title}} or <$view field='title'/>  prints the title of the
tiddlers  and I can use <$transclude mode="block"/> to transclude the
content as well but, I couldn't transclude them inside the macro.
I also tried a template unsuccessfully.

<$list filter="[tag[my_tag]]">

<<details sum:"[[tiddler_variable_in_the_loop]]" src:
"{{tiddler_variable_in_the_loop}}">>   // desired output with visible link
and hidden translusion

<<details sum:"{{!!title}}" src:<$transclude mode="block"/> >>   //
displays the title of the tiddler without link; do not transclude.
<<currentTiddler>>{{||$:/rkashyap/template/detail}}   // similar to above

<$transclude mode="block"/>   // transludes the whole content without
hiding it
</$list>

The code below achieves the task if the title of the tiddlers are not
CamelCase in which case it opens the tiddler which I don't want.
<$appear show= {{!!title}} >
<$transclude mode="block"/>
</$appear>

Thanks,