Ahh.... Thanks, Mark. So I was using an outdated version of TW, and with
5.1.22, the documentation examples and the 4=4 example work for the compare
operator! That makes sense; couldn't figure out how I was doing it wrong.
So those are in working order, now.

I do seem to be using the operator incorrectly in my filter example with
the 'sequence' field, though. It just returns the beginning of a list "1."
and nothing else.

As for browser, I use both Chrome (83.0.4103.61), and Tiddly Desktop. I do
know the latter is out of date (0.0.13) because I'm confused at how to
update it and not just install again.