Eric,

Thanks for the well informed heads up.

I do find it funny that browser authors can dictate what we see, without
giving us the ability to switch back. I am not fussed about the changes,
but some people put a lot of effort into this kind of thing only to have
someone else decide "what is better for you", its a little dictatorial.

Regards
Tony