Thank you again, reading these messages is a great comfort for me and my
family. Things dipped a bit earlier this week and I ended up briefly in
hospital. Happily they just did a bunch of tests and an x-ray, none of which
showed the bad things that they feared, and so they sent me home again, and
I've been stable since then. The main problem now is the exhaustion, which is
actually a devastating nightmare remix of some of the individual symptoms of
exhaustion, capricious and unintuitive. Now I'm reading other peoples
coronavirus diaries and learning more about how to handle it -- I'd welcome any
references you may have come across.

If things continue I could imagine in a week or two being able to do a little
work each day, just keeping my fingers crossed, and not risking things by
trying to do too much too early.

In the meantime, my thanks and best wishes to everyone,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston
jer...@jermolene.com