This is a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a one-click method for
opening all external links contained in the body of a tiddler? Due to my
poor willpower, it's common for me to have large clusters of links in a
tiddler that I'd want to open all at once. While there are browser
extensions that allow one to open sets of links copied to the clipboard, I
was hoping to have the function embedded in the wiki instead. In my
fantasies, I'd also have a button in my browser to export the URLs in a
window or container straight into a tiddler (save that externalized
cognition for a rainy day). RAM is expensive, and bookmarking/link-hoarding
is an anxious drug-hobby.