I really like the menubar option recently added, but am hoping to tweak it
a bit.

   1. It appears that the "StickyTitles" option isn't menubar aware? It
   sticks the titles about halfway through. Can this be fixed?
   2. Can the height of the menubar be increased? I don't see an option in
   the control panel, or even in the $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/menubar/styles
   tiddler where I hoped it might be